Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sem 3 and the breakSSS

Hey I'm back!
Had not been blogging since sem 3 started. The sem break of sem 3 is going to end soon. I'm going back to KL again this Sunday. And what's bad is the time of the flight. >< 6.50p.m. Owwww!! == (If you don't understand why that's bad, nvm.)

Well, what had happened in sem 3.... Let me screw my brain.... *thinking*

Oh yeah! Some gangs of our class changed! >< And some classmates always "sha liao"... idiot!! LOL!! joking~ XD
One more thing.... I started to wear contact lens on 13/04 ... It's easy for me to remember the date coz of the gang --> "8413" X) I was so scared at first. But I'm used to it now. XD (Huhu tham~~~ wait for your turn to wear contact lens!! hiak hiak hiak!!)


...Hmm....
I'd been thinking lots of things during this sem break... Thanks to xin ya for her advice though >< You know... some things are hard to say and even if I wana say it out, I need the right person to talk about it. That's just because.... yep.. you know... I don't trust a person easily if I need to talk about my personal things. (To avoid ppl "8" my things. ><)
Thank God I had a nice chat with xin ya and ong2 last Saturday night.

Before I stop, I hope that xiao ting and her family are okay... May God bless and keep them.. ^^



Story time~~ (using photos ><):


Ponteng the last TI lecture class for.... (something you see above ><)



2 days before final exam... Just to relax X)


It was exam week. We left library around 8pm that day. HARDWORKING le~~~~ LOL!!! XD


Final exam ended! Time to shop!! XD


Back to Bintulu X)

No comments:

The pasts which I treasure alot!

The pasts which I treasure alot!
I miss this choir group...