Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 2009

Had not been updating my blog for > 1 month. I'm getting more and more lazy this sem. And most of the tutors this sem are not so strict. That's so much different from the previous sem. Oh-o~~ I guess my results will get worst if I continue to be like this. == 4 mid-term tests, 2 assignments and 2 group presentations are coming in next 3 weeks. Some more,we have to practice for the contemporary dance competition and performance this few weeks. It will be held at Dataran Merdeka on Dec !AAARGGH!! After that, I'm going to sit for final exam very soon.Before the final exam,still have to busy for the coccuriculum practices for Coco-Day!AIKSSS!!!It's so near to final exam!!
I think my laziness is going to bring me regressions in the end! =,= USH~~~
How to overcome my laziness???

Well,forget about that first. Let me share with you some photos of MNO activities which was organised by my church (MCMC) last 2 weeks. It was really a good program which you can bring your friends to join and invite them to church. But of course, some friends may refuse to go to church in the end. They only joined the programs. But that brought us so much fun too. (At least some actions were taken,right? XD)
Glory to the Lord that 10 new friends accepted Jesus on 21/11/09, which was during the MNO Night at our church ^^.

Some MNO photos:


- caught laughing at others huh? XD -->Telematch 07/11/09



-after the Bowling match at The Curve 08/11/09



-- 14/11/09 -->Badminton Match at KLRC (the 2nd runner-up of open-match)--> my friends! They were so "GENG"!



-- Champion of Futsal Match!!yeah~~


--> the last match of MNO- Futsal!! -15/11/09



--refreshments before MNO Night started (21/11/09)



-- They were praying ^^

Here are some photos taken with my classmates during our outings this month:


celebrated Lydia's birthday at Seoul Garden


the day at Pavilion--> wana watch 2012 but the tickets were sold out already X(



the coccuriculum practice(with other groups from other organisations/Uni) at MaTic
--taken during our break time



- our reflection from the side of the escalator XD (mei ping and I)

2 comments:

eStH3r said...

feel so regret for not being there v u all in MNO...sob sob...T_T

ting2 said...

haha!!maybe you will have the chance next year? XD

The pasts which I treasure alot!

The pasts which I treasure alot!
I miss this choir group...