Thursday, December 31, 2009

DECEMBER 2009

It's 31st December 2009!The last day of 2009. Well, our coccuriculum just ended yesterday night,which was after the Contemporary Dance Competition. I was overjoyed that I would not have to go for any coccuriculum in the college anymore. *Shout and scream joyfully* --> (that was the part which happened after the competition ended.)
Well, I was so shock that our team(INFINITY) won the first runner-up. Thanks God and thanks to all members of INFINITY ^^ we used 2 days to practiced 2 dances. I was still worried when the compeititon started as 2 of our members didn't join us for a part of the practice right before the competition started as they had to sit for a test. But thanks God all were fine in the end. ^^ Felt embarassed to see my classmates around when we were practising =,= (because they never see me dancing before)

Well, what else actually happened this month? Hmm....
Oh ya! I would like to share with you how we celebrated our Christmas this year. We celebrated at church on the Christmas Eve with another 2 cell groups. It was nice and fun that night. Happy to see many new friends there. However, I would had spent the whole day in front of my laptop if I didn't go out to "yam cha" with some friends on the Christmas Night -,- hoho....that's how we spent our time that night XD
Cards and drinks at Feeling Cafe >< We met Soon Ann them. It was Soon Ann's birthday on 26th Dec. So we went to celebrate with him at 12am.

Time really flies. I remembered the time I chose for the courses this year. As some of you knew, I wanted to study psychology. However, many disagreed with it and opposed me from choosing that course. I had chosen to study Diploma in Business Administration at TARC in the end. After certain time, I thanked God that I found interest in this course.
I believe everything that happens has God's will, which is the best for us! ^^ And that's it! I thank God for all the happenings after I had chosen this course. There were many more to share. But I think I gotta stop here. Good night~

December happenings:




Genesis group!GO!!!



it was on the Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve celebration. Combination of 3 cell groups ^^




Christmas night at Feeling Cafe with Yi jiao, Xiiao Wei, De Kun and Tony



This restaurant has a nice environment which resembles Fullhouse's. We celebrated Soon Ann and Bao Jian's birthday here on 27th December night.

No comments:

The pasts which I treasure alot!

The pasts which I treasure alot!
I miss this choir group...