Monday, January 04, 2010

2010

A late happy new year to everyone! XD I have to sit for 2nd sem final exam starts from next Thursday. Where's the study-atmosphere???? I need that! == I put aside my laptop tonight,planning to start doing revision for FOA. In the end, it didn't work. >< hihi... Maybe later?Who knows it works later?Right?Right? Yea!Must start tonight!!!Or else I would not have enought time to finish doing my revisions. Hey!Do not repeat the stupid habits in secondary school! Or else you're going to have many regrets again! (aiyo... not sure this will work or not... haha!!)

Anyway, I have more free time this week hihi~~~ The only classes left are on Thursday... ^^


31st December 2009 --> 1st January 2010:




Lunch at Happy Four Seasons with classmates. These are the appertisers.




Went to The Curve to countdown with some classmates and their friends

No comments:

The pasts which I treasure alot!

The pasts which I treasure alot!
I miss this choir group...